Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Moving On---5/03/2012---3:42 p.m.

Hello Readers,

This post is going to be very brief, because I am a little sad on right now. I literally just finished my last day at school. I could go tomorrow, but I'm done with all my work so I have nothing to do there and some of my classmates are skipping school and going out for the last time together. Of course, I could not past down that oppurtunity especially since that's not going to be counted against us. Anywhoo, I was amped all day and everything just hit me at the very last minute. My bestie and I were playing around with this boy in our class that we hang with a lot and we hugged. Well even though this group hug and fake crying was for show, it hit me so hard right then and there. I really am going to miss them clowns, because we have a lot of great memories together that I guess I wasn't so ready to let go of just yet. I've finally written my Valedictorian address, but I don't have a clue how I'm going to do this speech without crying on the mic. I've already told my class that I'mma act real stuck up on stage because I don't want them to say something and make me cry, but anytime after that, I'm all ears. As far as my book, I don't really have anything to say right now because my mind is kind of blown at this moment. I just needed to get that off of my chest, however I am going to try to upload all of my epubs when I log off. I know I've been promising them for months, but they will be up within the next couple of days so look for them on Amazon.

Until next time,

Queen B!

No comments:

Post a Comment