Total Pageviews

Friday, May 25, 2012

Changes---5/25/2012---9:49 a.m.

Hey Readers,

I wanted to drop in and give you a heads up. There has been a few slight changes in my book. Yesterday I said I was finished and I was...or at least I thought I was. Last night I was telling a friend of mine that I didn't like my ending. Well, I like the actual material, but I wasn't satisfied with it being the actual ending. Anywhoo, we talked for hours and she helped me develop a more appropriate ending. I'm going to keep what I've written and just add on. Now, I haven't really decided how I'm going to this, but I'm looking into doing another Part 2. This time, however, I am not going to sell the Part 1 first like I did on What it Took to Get Her. It's all going to be together in one book in all the formats I sell it in. Now that I think about it, it's good that I didn't set a release date yet, because I'd have to push it back again. Anywhoo, I was just stopping in to let you know what's going on. I have to cut this post short because I have an online Calculus module to learn and a final to take before June. Yep, that's my lovely college welcome.

Until next time,

Queen B

No comments:

Post a Comment