Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Updates---8/30/2012---10:30 p.m.

Hello Hello Hello Everyone!

I am posting this live from the BR...finally. I came here on the twelfth of this month and I have been her every since. I am having the time of my life and I haven't even thought to be homesick. Anywhoo, on a more serious note. Classes have just started and I am still adjusting to things. Not to mention, Hurricane Isaac hit yesterday and it put us out of class for a few days. I just found out that the school has canceled Fall Break to play catch up. It's just taking a little longer than I thought it would be to get settled. With that being said, Hardcore Awareness is being postponed until further notice. I need to take some time off to find that perfect balance between everything that I have going on right now. This break does not have anything to do with What it Takes to Keep Her. That is still set to hit within the next couple of weeks, so tell a friend. I still will be working diligently to complete the first book to my YA serious as well.


Until next time...
Queen B

No comments:

Post a Comment