Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What's Going On---6/13/2012---10:06 a.m.

Hey Readers,

First of all, What it Takes to Keep Her is finished, minus a few editing issues. For those of you who are new to this site, What it Takes to Keep Her is the second book in my Boss Bitch Chronicles trilogy, so in the meantime, you can pick up your copy of the first book, What it Took to Get Her, on amazon. Just type in Boss Bitch Chronicles and they all should pop up. You can expect the second one to be release in August or September, because I am thinking about publishing this one through Lighting Source. Until then, my manuscript is literally on the floor in a binder behind my bed.

Anywhoo, in my last post I informed you that I am working on my first YA fiction novel. Well, I am still on Chapter 1 of that. I'm still living in a noisy house, so it gets pretty hard to concentrate at times. My only real issue is is how to promote. Queen B has a blog, a twitter, a facebook page, and several blog networking accounts. I'm trying to decide whether or not to create separate accounts for my YA persona. I am stuck on that, so will you guys please voice your opinions on that one.

Things are slowly picking up for me. I finally have a somebody to handle my PR. She doesn't start until August, but I'm happy to at least have somebody to do it. Now all I have to do is focus on writing.

Until next time,

Queen B.

No comments:

Post a Comment