Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

Heads Up---2/25/2012---2:40 pm

Good Day Readers!!!
First of all, my book has been accepted on Createspace. Right now I’m just waiting for my copy to arrive at my doorstep in print, so I am really excited about that. However, I'mma have to push my release date back some. I hope it looks perfect inside and out, but what looks one way on the computer may not look the same in print, so I won’t know until I crack the sucker open.
Secondly, PayPal has reevaluated their terms for erotica, resulting in Smashwords sending emails out to all their erotic authors. You are free to publish erotica as long as the context doesn't have any bestiality, incest, rape, or underage sexual content. They even consider it incest for a step parent to have a sexual relationship with a consenting adult step-child, which by the way I don’t get because technically they aren’t blood related. I have seen people get married and their children marry each other even though they are step brother and sister. Personally, I don’t see what’s the problem when every black person (in my part of the country) has that one relative who has had a child with a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd cousin and yes, that happened more than once in my family which is why my family tree looks more like a family ring, because I’m related on both sides. But that’s another story, anywhoo, I am no longer published under Smashwords since I switched to KDP, but I did plan on going back to them in March. This leads me to my third notice...
Just a heads up for the second part of What it Took to Get Her, some parts were just unethical and sad. I pushed the boundaries for what may have been acceptable, but I don't care. I feel like I’m bringing awareness to the more corruptible side of the world and if you don't like this part, I suggest you quit reading my work now, because it not gone get any better...well maybe just a tad bit better, but all my ideas are still going to push the ethical boundaries. On the other hand, I'll never write about bestiality, that's just about the only thing that I couldn't not write...I mean that's just nasty no matter who's the dominate...um...species. But, as I was saying everybody whose read my past blog or even bought my epub, knows that Part 1 was about teenagers (mainly Chelsea and Rashad) having sex and teenage pregnancy. Well, Part 2 is about a young freshman in college (Khloe). She is out on her own for the first time and like most college students she experiments with a little drinking and a couple other females. She even becomes a phone sex operator and a madam sex trafficker, which is basically enslaving little children to put out on the streets. The girls she kidnaps are between the ages of 10-15. It’s wrong, it’s unethical, and it’s illegal, but hey, it happens. So, if you aren't completely partial to things like that, just roll with me and see where the story goes.

Until next time readers!
Queen B...and the B is not for Breean...deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment