Total Pageviews

Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year--4:07 p.m.---01/09/2012

Happy New Years to all my faithful follower!

Like you, I am getting over my holiday blues and trying to get back into the swing of things. I have completely finished the second half of my book so, you can expect to be able to buy a hard copy of it within the next couple of months. At least that's not, the one area of my life that I have slacked on. Since my last post, a lot of great and challenging things have been happening on my end. First of all, I already told you about my Student of the Year Award for my school. I finished my essay and the next thing I will be working on is my portfolio for competition. Winning this competition would name me Student of the Year for the district so, pray for me. Secondly, my school's guidance counselor approached me last week to ask me to represent our school by writing a speech on the topic, "A Challenge to be Empowered to Serve." Then she wants me to present it to an audience at a ceremony in Martin Luther King's honor. This is a very honorable task and I do believe that I can pull it off; however, my speech is next Monday (January 16th) and I have no idea what to write. I am an excellent writer for these occasions but, I need inspiration first. Unfortunately, I have yet to receive that great inspiration. The final thing is selling my book solely through Amazon. As I said before, it was a risk that I was willing to take. Thankfully, it turned out for the better. Over the holidays, I sold over a hundred copies. Now, that is a blessing and a miracle.

Have noticed the new like button and facebook section on my page? Well, I recently attempted to set up a face book account under Queen Breean. Unfortunately, that didn't pan out to good. Now, I am no technology dummy. I have accounts for various social sites under my real name but, for some sad reason, I can't seem to get this page published.

As of right now, that is all of the new information that I have for you. Just keep supporting me and let's make this a great year.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment